Wednesday 18 September 2013

Movie Is A Form Of Art (Infographic)

Movie is a form of art that aimed to stimulate our two key senses, which are sighting and hearing. That explains why the there is always constant stream of movie goers to the cinemas. That explains why I liked movie so much ;-) 
 
Talking about art, the key source of materials and inspiration would be from art museums. Just take for an example, in Singapore (where I am now), we have Singapore Art Museum  which is a hip place for the young and old to get up close and personal with the modern art.

Of course, if you are staying in US (especially somewhere near New York City) and an art lover, then I am sure you know THE MOMA (Museum of Modern Art).


Personally, I like to visit all kind of museums as they are a great place to challenge our senses and a great inspirational source of my muse. What about you? 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment