Tuesday 20 May 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy - Second Trailer Which is AWESOME (August 2014)

Guardians Of The Galaxy
To be frank, when I first chanced upon the teaser trailer and first trailer of Guardians Of The Galaxy, I don't really find it interesting and it strikes me as a B grade movie. it could be me or just experiencing the super-hero fatigue. However, when I saw this newly launched second trailer, it does give me a WOW factor! So, I am changing my mind now ;-)
 
Directed by James Gunn and starring big names like Chris Patt, Bradley Cooper, Lee Pace, Vin Diesel and Zoe Saldana. Guardians Of The Galaxy will be released in cinemas near you on 1st August 2013 in 3D and IMAX 3D.

Before checking out the latest trailer, take a look of the short synopsis here (source : imdb.com) :
 
In the far reaches of space, an American pilot named Peter Quill finds himself the object of a manhunt after stealing an orb coveted by the villainous Ronan.
 
Now, enjoy the trailer below.



 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment