Tuesday 6 May 2014

Edge Of Tomorrow - New Character Posters And Banner Poster (June 2014)

Edge Of Tomorrow Poster
Being a movie buff, I watch all kind of movie but Sci-fi and action genres have special place in my heart. Hence, I am pretty much looking forward to the upcoming Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt's vehicle, Edge of Tomorrow.
 
What makes Edge of Tomorrow appealed more to me is its Groundhog Day theme! Short synopsis of Edge of Tomorrow (source imdb.com) :
 
A soldier fighting in a war with aliens finds himself caught in a time loop of his last day in the battle, though he becomes better skilled along the way.
 
Warner Bros. has just released 3 character posters and a banner poster featuring both Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt and I must say that they look awesome in the posters. Keep reading to see the posters.
 

 
Edge Of Tomorrow Poster
Edge Of Tomorrow Poster
Edge Of Tomorrow Poster
Edge Of Tomorrow Poster
 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment