Thursday 13 December 2012

YIPPEE - We hit the 100,000 Page Views mark!

thank you photoAfter 183 posts (including this one) and close to 13 months later (I started my first post on 27th Nov 2011), we finally hit an auspicious 100,000 page views mark! I know this number is not a huge number in the current blogophere but it is still a great achievement to me!

I like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all first time and regular visitors to my blog and hope you folks enjoy my sharing previously, now, and in the future. I will continue to improve on it and hope to see you back as frequent as possible.

100,001 Page Views
Next year, my target is to achieve a total of 300,000 page views (average 555 page views per day) by end of 2013 (i.e. look at 100% increase of the viewership). I know this is not an easy target. Wish me luck ;-)

By the way, we do have a Facebook Fan Page as well, if you've not liked our Fan Page yet, you may consider to do so in order to enjoy my exclusive sharing for Facebook fans only! So, what are you waiting for? Click on the following icon and Like Us now! ;-)
If you have any feedback to make this blog better (I am sure there are tons of it, just like to hear from YOU personally), anything at all, feel free to leave a note or two in the comment section.

Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment