Tuesday 18 June 2013

Weekly Box Office Movies in US (Ending 2013/06/16)

man of steel
Here are the TOP 5 Movies from US for the week ending 16th June 2013 (Sun).

SPECIAL NOTE : As expected, the newly crowned chart topper is non other than the newly released Superman reboot, Man Of Steel. In fact, it has crashed the June opening weekend sales record of all time with a whopping $117 millions. I've just watched it in IMAX 3D and I must say that I am pretty happy with what I've seen. However, just like any other superhero movie, there are bounds to be fans/critics have something to complaint about whichever way it was being presented. For example, my friend Ben has given his longest and most honest negative review of Man Of Steel here

The other R-rated new release, This Is The End (James Franco, Jonah Hill) did quite well at second place with $20.7 millions.   

Now, enjoy the chart...


USA:
man of steel
1. Man Of Steel [New-3D] [$117 millions]
this is the end
2. This Is The End [$20.7 millions]
now you see me
3. Now You See Me [$11 millions]
fast and furious 6
4. Fast & Furious 6 [3D] [$9.58 millions]
the purge
5. The Purge [$8.32 millions]
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment