Wednesday 19 June 2013

The LEGO Movie - First Trailer

the lego movieFirst, I must first admit that I am not a LEGO fan and I don't see this (LEGO movie) coming in such a big scale. Warner Bros has just released the frist Movie Poster and Trailer for this upcoming Avenger-like lego movie. Yes, you hear me right, everything and all thing will be in LEGO.
 
I am sure LEGO fans (big or small) will find it interesting and rush to see it in big screen (and probably in 3D too). But personally, I don't see myself paying to see this in cinema ;-)
 
Short synopsis of The LEGO movie:
 
An ordinary LEGO minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil LEGO tyrant from gluing the universe together
 
By the way, the movie will be voiced by huge casts like Morgan Freeman, Lian Neeson and Will Ferrell.  It will be in cinemas near you in Feb 2014.
 
Now, enjoy the movie poster and the very first trailer (the batman part is quite funny actually):


the lego movie
The LEGO Movie Poster

Do you like such (LEGO-ish) movie? Feel free to share your view in the comment section.
 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment