Friday 8 March 2013

Latest Trailer - Iron Man 3 and After Earth

new trailer for iron man 3 and after earthThis week, we are being treated with two awesome trailers. One is for the superhero sequel, Iron Man 3 (Robert Downey Jr) and the other is a fresh Sci-fi from M. Night Shyamalan, After Earth (Will Smith).

I guess there is no need for me to introduce Iron Man franchise any further except that I am looking forward to see how badass will Sir Ben Kingsley be in portraying The Mandarin (the villain). For my earlier coverage of Iron Man 3, click here. It will be released in 2D, 3D and IMAX on 3rd May 2013 (USA).

As for the After Earth, the father-and-son team (Will Smith and Jaden Smith) once again collaborated in the big screen (after the "The Pursuit Of Happyness"). For my earlier coverage of After Earth, click here. It will be released on 7th Jun 2013 in IMAX (USA). The trailer looks cool and it reminded me of another upcoming Sci-fi by Tom Cruise, Oblivion.


Now, enjoy the trailers below...



Latest Trailer for Iron Man 3:
Latest trailer for After Earth:
Do you like the trailers? Share your view in the comment section.

Cheers!

P/S: If you like to see the chemistry between the father and son team (which I thought is marvellous), click on the image below to view more details of The Pursuit Of Happyness:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment