Sunday 22 April 2012

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Jun 2012)

G.I. Joe retaliation poster
Three years ago (2009), we have G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra which grossed over $300M and thus a sequel is inevitable. Three years later, the sequel is finally here, G.I. Joe: Retaliation. This is yet another HASBRO associated big budget film (same like the forthcoming IMAX extravagant Battleship).

In this installment, two big stars were added to the cast, they are Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson (aka The Rock). If the thriller is anything to go by, it would be yet another adrenaline rush action packed movie. The ninjas fighting scene along the cliff in slow-mo is something that I am very looking forward to.

One other point to highlight is that the villian, Storm Shadow (by Korean super star Lee Byung-hun) will be resurrected in this sequel and I believed more airtime will be allocated to him.     

Enjoy...

Director: John M. Chu
Writers: Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick (screenplay)
Stars: Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Ray Park and Bruce Willis
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Synopsis: When Cobra spy Zartan has most of the Joes assassinated, the remaining Joes band together to strike back.

Official Trailer #1:


Official Trailer #2 (LATEST! Added on 24/04/2012):


G.I. Joe retaliation poster
G.I. Joe retaliation poster Channing Tatum
G.I. Joe retaliation poster
G.I. Joe retaliation poster bruce willis
G.I. Joe retaliation poster Dwayne Johnson
G.I. Joe retaliation poster
G.I. Joe retaliation poster
G.I. Joe retaliation poster
G.I. Joe retaliation poster
G.I. Joe retaliation poster
#1: Official Site: G.I. Joe: Retaliation
#2: The Internet Movie Database Link: G.I. Joe: Retaliation
#3: Rotten Tomatoes Link: G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment