Saturday 28 January 2012

John Carter (Mar 2012)

Initially, when I saw the movie's title, John Carter, I thought it is a documentary or true life story kind of drama. After viewing the movie poster, it strikes me as some kind of criminal or gangster movie (I omitted the big red planet at the background though). Yet, after watching the trailer, it reminded me of the movie "Gladiator" (by Russell Crowe) with a futuristic planet setting.

In any case, after watching the awesome trailers with plenty of awesome special effects, it is definitely one of my most anticipated 3D Movie to look out for in 2012 (at least for me). Also, this is a perfect movie for an IMAX 3D experience! Get ready to be WOWed!  

Enjoy the sharing...
Director: Andrew Stanton
Writers: Edgar Rice Burroughs (novel), Andrew Stanton (screenplay)
Stars: Taylor Kitsch, Lynn Collins and Willem Dafoe
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Synopsis: Transplanted to Mars, a Civil War vet discovers a lush planet inhabited by 12-foot tall barbarians. Finding himself a prisoner of these creatures, he escapes, only to encounter a princess who is in desperate need of a savior.
Official Trailer #1:


Official Trailer #2:



John Carter Trailer Music - Peter Gabriel : My Body Is A Cage:


#1: Official Site: John Carter
#2: The Internet Movie Database Link: John Carter
#3: Rotten Tomatoes Link: John Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment