Tuesday 1 April 2014

Promotional Banner For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Aug 2014)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Last week, the very first trailer of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was released online and I've received mixed reaction from my friends in social networking space. Personally, I quite like what I've seen and noticed that the Ninja Turtles are too close to the real stuff and make it uneasy to look at (at first glance).

Produced by Michael Bay and directed by Jonathan Liebesman, it looks set to be a fun ride filled with high octane action sequence. I am looking forward to its released on 8th August 2014. Prior to this, I am sure there will be more media to be released soon.

If you've missed the earlier trailer, check it out here. Else, take a look at the new promotional banner below.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

What do you think about the above banner?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment