Tuesday 8 October 2013

I, Frankenstein - First Trailer (Jan 2014)

I, Frankenstein - Poster
Frankenstein is a classic horror and fantasy movie figure and it has been spawn in countless novels, TV series and movies. Next year, there will be a new addition to the list and the upcoming adaptation is called I, Frankenstein

Written for the screen and directed by Stuart Beattie (accountable for some major blockbuster movies like Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy, G.I. Joe - The Rise Of Cobra etc.)  based on the graphic novel "I, Frankenstein" by Kevin Grevioux (whom brought us the Underworld films). The casts of this fantasy, action movie includes Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto and Jai Courtney.

Recently, Liongates has released the very first trailer of I, Frankenstein and to be frank, it is kind of familiar (vs Underworld). I, Frankenstein will be released in cinemas on 24 Jan 2014 in 3D and IMAX 3D. Following is the short synopsis:

Set in a dystopic present where vigilant gargoyles and ferocious demons rage in a battle for ultimate power, Victor Frankenstein's creation Adam (Aaron Eckhart) finds himself caught in the middle as both sides race to discover the secret to his immortality. 

Now, enjoy the trailer below..


i frankenstein
I, Frankenstein - Poster 1
i frankenstein
I, Frankenstein - Poster 2
i frankenstein
I, Frankenstein - Poster 3
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment