Tuesday 8 October 2013

Blogging Is Here To Stay!

To me, blogging is a great channel to share what is inside my mind, especially what I am passionate about and in as creative way as I possibly can.
 
As you can see, I am very passionate about  movies (especially in 3D and IMAX format), hence, this movie blog of mine was born about 2 years ago.
 
As I shared before, besides movies, I also passionate about Internet Marketing and thus created another blog on that niche ( IM Foundation ). Being an hardcore Apple fan, recently I have created yet another blog about iOS apps. It is still at its infancy stage and many improvement are coming its way. Feel free to check it out at your free time.
 
The reason why I share this post is to encourage as many of you folks to try blogging (if you have not already done so). Just to give you a glimpse, there are already 156 millions public blogs since two years ago (2011). So what are you waiting for?


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment