Friday 22 February 2013

Oscars 2013 Is Almost Here, What Is Your Prediction?

The 85th Annual Academy Awards (aka Oscars 2013) will be held on this coming Sunday, 24th Feb 2013 at 8.30 PM ET (5:30 PM PT). This year, the host will be the funny guy, Seth McFarlane. Remember Family Guy (animation series)? Ted (blockbuster movie)? That's the guy...behind them.

With his motorised mouth and great sense of humour, I hope he will live-up to the great expectation. Will you be catching him live on TV? 

I have forecasted my prediction more than one month ago, for details, please click here for the blog post with my predictions. What about you? What is/are your predictions? Feel free to share your prediction on any or all of the categories in the comment section.


Like what Arnold Schwarzenegger's saying, "I will be back!". Yes, I will be back after the Oscar announcement and share with you folks again how am I "performing" in the Oscars prediction.

By the way, if you are still clueless about the Family Guy and/or Ted, click on the following images for more details:



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment