After DC released their superhero movies plan awhile ago (click here to see), Marvel's offensive counter attack is here! There are a total of 9 Marvel movies in the pipeline (stretching from 2016 to 2019).
Even though there is not much confirmed detail (e.g. on the directors and casts) have been shared, but who cares, the list already leaving many superhero fans salivating.
Here is the list :
1. Captain America - Civil War (6th May 2016)
2. Doctor Strange (4th November 2016)
3. Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 (5th May 2017)
4. Thor : Ragnarok (28th July 2017)
5. Black Panther (3rd November 2017)
|Chadwick Boseman will be the Black Panther|
6. Avengers - Infinity War Part 1 (May 2018)
7. Inhumans (2nd November 2018)
8. Captain Marvel (6th July 2018)
9. Avengers - Infinity War Part 2 (May 2019)
So, what do you think? Who (DC or Marvel) will comes up top?